Items 1-10 of 144
- Kreyszig Advanced Engineering Mathematics, For KTU 3rd Semester, 2ed: Linear Algebra and Complex Analysis
by Dr. Remadevi. SAdvanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig is the best-known prescribed textbook in almost all the universities in India and abroad.
Learn MoreRs 399.00
- Anton / Bivens / Davis Calculus for KTU 1st Semester, 2ed
by Dr. Remadevi S.This book is an adaptation of 10th edition of the best-selling title, Calculus by Howard Anton, Irl Bivens and Stephens Davis.
Learn MoreRs 449.00
- Nonlinear Programming, 3ed: Theory and Algorithms
by Mokhtar S. Bazaraa, Hanif D. Sherali, C. M. ShettyThis book presents recent developments of key topics in nonlinear programming (NLP) using a logical and self-contained format. The volume is divided into three sections: convex analysis, optimality co.. Learn More
- Probability, Reliability and Statistical Methods in Engineering Design
by Achintya Haldar, Sankaran MahadevanThe application of risk and reliability in the analysis, design and planning of engineering systems is widely accepted today. Unfortunately, finding a good guide to doing it has meant pouring through .. Learn More
- Wiley Acing the Gate: Engineering Mathematics and General Aptitude, 2018ed
by Anil K. Maini, Varsha Agrawal, Nakul MainiThe book presents the subjects of Engineering Mathematics and General Aptitude in a systematic, structured and precise manner. It intends to offer GATE aspirants a self-study and do-it-yourself approa.. Learn MoreRs 719.00
- Probability Distributions, Random Processes and Numerical Methods, for KTU 4th Semester
by Dr. Remadevi S., Bindu KrishnanThe book meets the requirement of B.Tech. (IV semester) students for the course MA 204, Probability Distributions, Random Processes and Numerical Methods of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University Ke.. Learn MoreRs 349.00