Persuasion & Influence for Dummies
|Remarks||:||Exclusively distributed by Penguin Books|
Many people want to gain trust or support in business and throughout life, but the true skill is doing so in a charming fashion! Whether you're convincing the boss about your much deserved promotion or a busy restaurateur to offer a better table, the power of persuasion can help improve and increase your successes. The author guides the reader through easy to implement techniques that can turn a timid person into someone bursting with self-confidence and the ability to influence.
• The key elements in becoming more persuasive body language, listening skills, using persuasive words and actions
• Finding a common ground and establishing a connection with your audience
• Capturing their attention and keeping them interested
• Putting yourself across convincingly
• Getting things done through others
• Identifying the type of person you're dealing with - and responding in an appropriate manner
• Part I: Preparing to Persuade and Influence
• Part II: Developing Your Persuasive and Influencing Skills
• Part III: Picking the Right Approach
• Part IV: Putting Persuasion and Influencing Skills into Practice
• Part V: The Part of Tens
The ability to persuade and influence people in the work place and in other areas of life is very sought after. With this book you can understand the essential skills of persuasion and influence and learn to put them into practice.